Idaho Highlights
- We went to Bear World for the first time. My curiosity finally got the best of me. It turns out that the lame looking money trap was actually my favorite Rexburg experience so far. I want a baby bear now. Really they were that cute.
- Playmill at West Yellowstone. The kids loved watching their first play. Now they understand why Dad kept singing, "Go go Joseph you now what they say..."
- Taking the older two for a country ride and teaching them how to skip rocks.
- Playing on Nana and Papa's new trampoline.
- Celebrating all of the cousins birthdays at McDonalds.
- The whirlpool bathtub.








Fun! Those baby bears are seriously adorable. Don't you just love the space in the West? I had completely forgotten about it until we just went and visited again. Its so nice!
ReplyDeleteyou are alive??!!! yay! And your kids are cuter than ever! Someone is getting good with there camera...great photos dear!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had lots of fun. We miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time. Wish we could have been there. Miss you all! Give the kids a hug for us! xo
ReplyDeleteLooks like a blast. Devin's grandma loves the Playmill. She takes a group every time we go up to Yellowstone. Now you have Joseph stuck in my head. But I guess it's better than High School Musical! We miss you out here! You need to email us a story each week for Scraps. I'll send you the topic. :)
ReplyDelete