Monday, April 12, 2010

Maymont Eggstavaganza

We headed to our favorite park for an Easter Party. I've wanted to do this since we moved out here and it never worked out. It was packed and a lot of fun. They had live music and fun ticket stations to raise money for the park. I'll say it agian I love spring.


Who is this guy?
Scary picture, but I had to show my girl and I chillin'
Pizza Picnic


They had cones filled with goat food. We learned that even goats can get full and they don't love ice cream cones. They loved it. They are getting over their fear of large animals. If you haven't seen them run from small house dogs you haven't lived!

1 comment:

  1. that's the best easter bunny they could scrounge up? He looks a little grungy! Put some clothes on him! lol. I do love Maymont though!

    ReplyDelete