Monday, April 12, 2010

Agecroft Hall


Yes all four of the last posts were on the same day, but it was wonderful. We ended the day at Agecroft Hall gardens. The tulips were out and I was in heaven. Claire had me take a picture of her with every kind, so she must be a fan too. David was sweet to take me and lounge around the gardens. He thought it was pretty spectacular too. By the end we were all worn out, but we have so many great memories.

Poor Rhett, the bottom of the food chain.
Preston was tired and done for the day, but pouring ice cold water on him bounced him back. I'm telling you the art of distraction works like a charm.

3 comments:

  1. holy moly- what do you do, blog all day? :) this place looks beautiful- i love the pic pf all the ducklings in a row with their mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't mock me when I finally caught up Jenna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys go so many places! I love all your little day trips. You need to share your secrets with me...I haven't heard of some of these.

    ReplyDelete