Our Friend Marcie put together an Easter Egg Hunt and brunch. It was a beautiful morning. It was a fun time to spend with just Claire and Rhett. We have the best neighbors!
Claire is almost a year older than her friend Samantha, we love our shorty.
Just for you Britt, your so fun!
Jess trying to get the best eggs for her son!
Thanks to Scott the kids had a great time going up and down the hill.
Oh how dare you! :) Love how Josh is looking at me in that picture like..oh please no! I can get you back missy! I have a few photos up my sleeve. :) That was a fun day. I am quite fond of this tradition!
Oh how dare you! :) Love how Josh is looking at me in that picture like..oh please no!
ReplyDeleteI can get you back missy! I have a few photos up my sleeve. :) That was a fun day. I am quite fond of this tradition!