Since Claire is taking dance classes with the parks and rec I signed up Preston for a super hero class just for him. He had been looking forward to his training for weeks. Our neighborhood had a Easter egg hunt at the same time, but itwas out of the question he didn't hesitiate for a second. Nothing was more important. I was going to put him in his Buzz lightyear costume, but the night before (bettr late than never) David decided it would really be fun if he went as Dash. One night we pretended our family was the Incredibles and it stuck. On regular basis I am Fantastic girl, because thats what they think the mom is called instead of Elastic girl. Claire is Violet and pretends to have a round shield around her. Sometimes David is Mr. Incredible and Rhett, Jack Jack, but Preston is Dash half of the time. Some days we can't call him Dash and other days we get to. Anyways I borrowed a costume from my sweet neighbor, who made it. When he saw it he gasped and when he put it on he thought he was the real thing. Before he left he ran around the house and stared at himself in the mirror. David took him because I was taking Claire to the egg hunt. I was so sad to miss him in action, but David took the video camera for me. If these pictures don't make you laugh I don't know what will, maybe it's the red sweats. maybe you have to know Preston. He had the time of his life. When Claire and I were walking home she said, "I can't wait to see his new moves." They are the cutest.
Oh I want to be him when I grow up.
Mommy's Heros
This may be my favorite one.
Target practice
Pretending to jump across buildings.
Ms.Ashley is also one of his preschool teachers.









This. Is. Hilarious.
ReplyDeleteVery cool, Preston!