Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Valentines

We had a sweet valentine's day this year. David and I have pictures of us together once again with Preston and Claire's photography skills. Claire goes one step further and tells us to kiss or hold hands. Preston's specialty is producing silly faces. We had a special family dinner. The kids and I put hearts on the walls and David set the mood with twinkle lights. The meal I made was not so great, but it had the right colors and I got an E for effort. Preston enjoyed the whipped cream can. We had cards and treats and David got me a card that said, "I was Wicked hot, " and it included Wicked tickets. What a sweetie. All the neighborhood kids exchanged valentines, it felt like Halloween. They were tickled by that. Their grandparents sent fun packages they cherished. Thanks for all of the love cupid.

1 comment:

  1. You Dallings are sure cute! Looks like a fun day.

    ReplyDelete