This kid is a joy to be around. His dramatic facial expressions make him easy to read and they bring lots of smiles. He is sitting up well until he decides he wants to go somewhere and he lunges himself back hitting his poor head. He likes the swing jumper although I confess I've only gotten it out once. It gets in the way and i forget to bring it out. He is constantly entertained by Preston and Claire running around, I help him chase them around the room saying, "I am a robot I will destroy you," and they get a kick out of that. Claire is good to make sure he always has a toy. She's always got an eye on him and of course the other on Preston. Rhett has been a good balance and I've scene a lot of growth from Preston and Claire. They have never complained that I spend too much time with Rhett. I 'm sure proud of my kiddos.
No comments:
Post a Comment