Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ball at the Jefferson

For our valentine's date David and I went to the VCU Ball. The hotel was gorgeous and our night was magical. First David picked me up in his stylish silver ride and then our good friends the Hoffmans took a classic date picture for us. They might have giggled a little. They stayed and looked after our children for us. My dress was from a hot designer Lissa who let me borrow her dress. When we arrived David and I took a stroll rather than valet which is so beneath us. Inside they had a beautiful spread of food. In the corners of the room there were servers slicing fancy meats. When I recieved my portion the server bowed at me. Wow that is customer service. We mingled with our friends and then explored the upstairs of the hotel. There was a play casino set up and a photobooth. We went as a couple and then some of us girls got silly. David and I finally went to the dance floor and kind of attempted to dance which is a scary thing for us, but we had a blast trying. David was the perfect date. It was the best dance I've ever been to.

1 comment:

  1. ohhh i love that you have that girl booth picture! that is so cute! I want it!

    ReplyDelete