Makes her bed better than I do, the checkered blanket was my baby blanket she loves to sleep with "Pinky"
Loves her family, has a hard time saying goodbye.
Silly bats, these two are best friends. They think they are going to marry each other.
Such a beautiful artist with endless creativity.
i love wittle Claire! (and WOW someone is on a post roll!!)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!!! I linked onto your blog from another blog. It was SO EXCITING to see your darling family. I can't believe how long it has been since I have seen your kids. They are so grown up. They just get cuter and cuter. I am going to have to show Carter and Ashie their pictures.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you guys are having a lot of fun in Virginia. I swore I would never miss being in school, but it really is a lot more fun than the stress of "real life". :) I hope that you guys are liking where you moved better than Meadowbrook. It looks like you guys are always doing something fun.
Hope you're doing well. I'm glad I can hook onto your blog now. YIPEE!!
Traci it was great to hear from you! My email for blogs is kingeraz@hotmail.com if you want to invite me!
ReplyDelete