Monday, March 29, 2010

Our snow days this winter

Day 1- The snow was coming down pretty hard, we were sledless, but we ventured out anyways. The make shift sleds I tried did not work so well. I broke the trash can lid. The kids blow up swim toys froze. The boggie boards worked for a bit until the plastic covering came off. We came out successful. The kids had their glory and we ended with hot cocoa. Day 2- The day was sunny and clear. I called around town for sleds and David found one at a local pharmacy of all places. We headed to Maymont, our favorite park in Richmond and found some great hills. Some older kids made a jump and once the kids did it once they were hooked. I did the jump and it hurt my old bones. Rhett seemed to like the ride down. Later we had some blue snow cones.

No comments:

Post a Comment