Saturday, July 19, 2008

Father's Day

This past father's day was a blast! Emi, knowing I love all things baseball, surprised me by taking us to the Richmond Braves (AAA) game the night before father's day. It was so much fun. The kids had a good time pounding soda and popcorn and it just so happened that my cousin was catching for the opposing team. It was military night so me and the kids were free. A great night out for $10- what a steal. It rained some so the crowd was small but we kept dry under the canopy and that just made it easier for us to take the front row. Thanks again Emi- loved it!




8 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! $10 bucks- that is a steal! We have had so much fun seeing your wife and kids. Good luck Dave with your test taking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Guys--
    Long time no talk. I tracked you down thru Vals and Brookes blog. Looks like the little ones are growing quite fast. Time for another set, j/k Emily. Congrats on Dental school David--peristance!!!, We are happy for ya!
    Love Jason, Ashley, Kyler and ?.

    jasonandash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, your twins look big! I love fun family outing, that aren't a huge expense! We really enjoy baseball also. Glad you had a good time. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so cute! It's good to see you guys are having so much fun with out us out there! The kids are getting so big.We can't wait to see you in a week! Val Dean has been practicing saying Clair and Preston.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily, it's Erin!! I was looking at people's blogs & it's so fun running into yours! Especially since I can't see you at your parent's house across from the Arnow's anymore. :)

    Your kids are getting so big & they're so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just thinkin about you! Hope your trip to UT was good! I will have to hear all about it! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emily--will you update your blog please? Thanks
    Emily

    ReplyDelete