Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The day in Cape Cod

Daddy is so funny
Uncle Nathan and Ammon
The girls, my mom, Claire, and Aunt Lona
David spoiling me with cotton candy and ice cream. I was planning on sharing with the kids, but it was a guilty pleasure.

Thanks for the trip Nathan and Lona.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun trip! We miss you guys! We had so much fun seeing you and the kids while you were here! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip! Loved the beard by the way:)...I think I would cry too if Kyle grew one...good think he can't! Your kids are so dang cute! How old are they now?? I hope we run into each other one of these days. How many years is dental school?? Looks like you guys are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow and WOW! Emily I havn't checked in on you for quite sometime (okay i kinda gave up on your ability to keep up with your blog!!) but i must say I just had so much fun catching up. What a sweet tribute your hubby gave you on your anniversary- You seriously are one of the most amazing people I know Emily and I cherish our friendship. It's crazy to think how far back we go and how much history we have together. You are such an amazing and loyal friend to me and also to so many others. Your kids are getting so big I can hardly believe it. I don't think you are in town- but if you are...you better come over soon. Otherwise- NEXT TIME I WILL NOT MISS YOU!!! Looks like life is going well. This will be over before you know it. What are your plans post dental school? It better be back here. (even though there are dentist on every stinkin corner here). I'm sure David can find something though! Good luck-love ya tons.

    ReplyDelete