Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Money Saver

I want to start posting deals or ways to earn money. There are lots of blogs I've found and I haven't yet figured out all the money saving tips, but along the way I have stumbled on some simpler things. I put that green revolution money exchange symbol on my blog. This is an account (similar to PayPal) that gives you $10 for each referral. They then send you a card that can be used like a debit card at various retailers including CVS and Walgreen's or as an ATM card, . If you spend $25 at any one place, they give you an additional $5 in your account! If you're interested in signing up, click on the button and start getting free money today.

4 comments:

  1. Emily! I am so proud of you--let's get together and start something awesome!! Sorry that our movie night didn't turn out--another night for sure though-why don't you ever call me? haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Emily, when i go to the site were do I go to sign up? sorry went to it and didn't see how.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I got ur message. Life has been so busy- sorry I haven't called back! This sounds great! I would love to sign up! =) I'll call you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:49 PM

    When are you going to put some new pictures on the blog?? Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete