A week before graduation we met up with our 4th year dental and medical friends at a beach house. We had 8 families in a 8 bedroom house. We volunteered to have the room with two bunk beds since we wanted the house on the beach. The kids were happy to try out the top bunks. It worked out better than I thought it would. They slept through all of our night parties and each room had a television for those early risers. The house was beautiful and had plenty to keep us all entertained. Preston got to play Mario Brothers for the first time. I must say he does have some great technological skills. It was a great way to wrap up our time here in Virginia. We are sure going to miss our friends.
Trip Highlights
-Plenty of warm beach weather (the forecast predicted more rainy days)
-Shared meals
-Football game
-Bocci ball
-The guys digging a large hole with shovels
-Huge crabs
-Our 10 year anniversary toast on the beach
-Heather's crazy sunburn pattern
-David's taste challenge game
-Mafia, let's just say I won twice
-Lots of popcorn and ice cream bars
-Kinect dance, obstacle course game
-Being surrounded by snakes at the animal refuge, no warning signs anywhere
-Getting our family pictures done by the lovely Jenna
-The hot tub overlooking the water
|
![]() |
![]() |
| Chelsey, Me, Marci, Sara, Jenna, Lindsey, Heather, Alyson |
| Dental Group |
![]() |
| Nick, Nate, Tim, David, Jake, Richard, Tommy, Richard, Andy |
![]() |
| Go Rhett, Siena is a cutie |
| Black Water Snake |
![]() |
| I think we found 8 snakes, some poisonous Games |

Beach
| I couldn't get the girls to look up until I shouted, "Justin Beiber" |






















Love all the pictures! Looks like some fun times all together before you all go your separate ways. Sad to think about, I know :( You al have been so busy and so much going on, I bet you will be glad for things to settle down again. I love your family pictures too, they are so cute! You and your family are so cute, we will miss you guys! Good luck i=with everything lady!
ReplyDeleteWow-I am super impressed with how quickly you posted everything! Thanks for such a fun trip! We LOVED getting to hang out with your cute family for the week.
ReplyDelete