Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Farewell Scraps

Scraps is a every thursday night tradition with the ladies in our area.  The name is from the original group of gals who did scrapbooking while they visited. Along the way they stopped scrapbooking, but the name lived on. Someone offers there home for the night and we all squeeze into the living room. We talk until we're too tired. I went to my last Scraps already. Our friends Brittany, Katie, and Nichole put together a farewell Scraps for all of us who are moving on. It was one sentimental night, they were so sweet. I can't believe I have to leave these wonderful friends behind.










4 comments:

  1. Oh you cute girls you! ;) Good luck with your next adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an awesome night. We're really going to miss you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On my birthday all you could do was think about "scraps" ? Boo.

    Hahaha just kidding. Anyway, can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. you owe me one sandwich.

    ReplyDelete