Friday, May 27, 2011

Goodbye Richmond Friends

We are going to miss our friends here so much.  Graduating is great, but moving on has been difficult. We would stay here if we could. Our friends here have become family to us. We are packing up as we speak, so the pictures are a quick collaboration before we pack our computer away. Our last month here went way too fast.













 

5 comments:

  1. miss you already!!!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh!! THings got crazy packing and I never got a chance to come over and officially say goodbye. I guess its easier that way, huh? Good luck with everything! And luckily, we won't be too far away, so you better plan on getting together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like it was just yesterday that we were graduating, but also a lifetime ago that we were in VA. Miss that place. Emily my dear, you are simply stunning! Love all the pics and love your dress at graduation. You are one hot mama! ;) Hope you're having safe travels ... good luck on your new adventure in Texas. Can't wait to read all about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:31 PM

    Oh my goodness! Looks like you guys have had a blast out there. I am sure it is so bitter sweet to be moving. Your kids have gotten so big. It was so fun to catch up on your blog and all the memories made. Miss you guys! Can't wait to see you for a few day before your next big adventure! =)
    Amber and Dallas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Stacy's mom. I miss you, girl! Richmond just isn't the same without you. I missed saying good bye to you by 20 minutes but that's probably a good thing since I hate saying good bye. I hope you come back this spring to see the blossoms!

    ReplyDelete