We are moving to Texas!
I am very proud of my army man. He was accepted into a two year AGED program at Fort Hood. It basically means he will specialize in all of the areas of a general dentist. The program will not start for a year so we will be there for a total of 3 years. We are very happy about our location, but since we have heard the news I have become more sad about leaving Virginia.

Texas!?!? That's exciting to finally have a new destination-but leaving the familiar always kinda bites. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Exciting to know where you are going, but this is making this whole thing seem more real. I keep wishing May away, but I know it will keep coming.
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to tell us if everything really is bigger and better there. That is awesome news, but sad for us. I can't believe you are leaving us. Are you sure you want to go? ;)
ReplyDeletecongrats!...wish it was Utah though:)
ReplyDeleteLuke saw the picture of David and the flag and he said,"That guy is a giant, huh! He reaches all the way up to the American flag!"
How exciting! It is so sad to leave, but I'm sure you have many more fun adventures ahead. Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting for you guys! (Derek served his mission in Texas and LOVED it-he really wants to go there for residency)!
ReplyDeleteI am really going to miss you!! I can't say enough how sad I am...but you guys are going to LOVE TX!
Congrats!!! That is so exciting. Now we can visit you guys when we go to see my parents! I bet that is such a relief knowing what you are going to be doing next.
ReplyDeletecongrats...that's exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteWhen do you make the big move? We are excited to have you join us in Texas!
ReplyDeletewhat?! when did this come about and when are you leaving? ahh! no wonder i have had you guys on my mind. when can we get together? so many questions!:)
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting, even though we wanted you to go to So. CArolina, so you'd be by Brigham and Shalee, but this will be alot closer to both of your parents!!! And David looks more and more like his Dad, all the time! And Dean looks just like my Dad! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I think you'll love being in Texas. We're excited to have you closer too.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! TX is awesome! We've spent 2 summers there, and my family lives in the Dallas area. I think Fort Hood is closer to Austin, I've never been there but I hear it's awesome too. You'll LOVE TX! Dan and I wouldn't mind settling down there some day. We're back in Utah for a few more months, then we're going to Kansas for a few months, then We'll be off to wherever Dan gets into school (hopefully we'll find out within the next month)Plus TX is closer to AZ than VA is ;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That's exciting news! I'm sure you'll find great things in Texas! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Where in Texas? What a fun adventure!!! I have family in San Antonio and they love it.
ReplyDeleteBOOOOOOOOO! Don't leave me! Put in for Fayetteville next time you get moved. :)
ReplyDelete