We went to Fire Station #12
First they let the kids crawl through the truck.
Then Officer Mike put on all of his gear. The kids sat so quietly watching him. They had the kids come up and touch him. They wanted to be sure the kids knew he was still nice with all of his equipment on. I never thought of that before. He talked through his mask and they all laughed because he sounded funny. The firefighters were so good with the kids and answered any questions we had.I wish we would have taken a picture with all of the moms. We had just as much fun as the kids.






i wish you would have gotten a better pic with the firefighter...i need to check out this supposed "hottie"!! haha
ReplyDeleteFun. We are going to do that this week! Its fun to see what I have to look forward to.
ReplyDeleteNichole I'm sure Sara got one, she was the one who designated him as the hottie!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I love trips to the fire station!
ReplyDelete