Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Random pics from the summer

Claire went to the doctor today and this was our conversation. C-When I get bigger I want to be a doctor. E-Okay C-No I want to be a mommy like you and marry Preston. E-Oh you will be a good mommy. We don't marry our brothers, but you can marry someone like Preston. C-No I'm going to marry Preston:) It left me with a good feeling. She must know I like being her mom and she loves her brother. Here are some pics from the summer that make me smile. He became a fish this summer. She is a natural artist. Time with Grandma and Grandpa Dalling Claire had a sudden panic attack in the petting zoo. > Another artist. My mom loving my babe. My Rhetty Rue Preston got stung by a jellyfish, it was the hot topic for a long time. It was mentioned in every prayer and word got out that he showed it to his primary class. It was on his lower back, but he showed them his booty. Please don't covet my blue bathroom and toilet. When I got home from the hospital, Pres ran down the stairs with a shirt way too big for Rhett to wear. Love his enthusiasm. Seeing these little squirts bowling was a treat. Aunt Kim love.

5 comments:

  1. Awww...looove the pictures! Looks like a fun summer-crazy it's already over! By the way, I think your blue toilet is sweet! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. that Rhett little guy sure is cute! Looks like you have had a lot of fun randomness:) I love that! When are you moving back to the west so I can see more of you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. just wanted to see the best name in the world displayed ONE more time:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay an update! It's so fun to look at your families pictures..I guess just because we don't see you often enough! Ha. Have fun with you parents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the pictures! I'm not sure what we are doing after school. We will stay around here until at least March. I heard your coming to Idaho for Christmas??? What are your plans? We would love to see you!

    ReplyDelete