Thursday, August 27, 2009

Oh Rhett we LOVE you

It's easy to get Rhett to smile. We can't get enough of him.

9 comments:

  1. haha--i love these pics! what a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! What a darling, I can't believe how he is just growing and changing so fast. They don't stay small very long that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!!! Jonathan has an interview in VA next month, so hopefully we will get to see you guys in the near future:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how cute. I love all the pics! I love little baby smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. em, he's too adoreable! i hope the fam is well. i miss you! please let me know when your coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Emily, you've been holding out on me! I didn't know you guys had a blog. I had to blog stalk you through the Miles. We have a blog too, now we can be real life friends and blogging buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He looks so much like you Emily...love your darling updates and matching boys. Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. he is so cute! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Emy- he is beautiful! I can't believe he is here and already so big! I haven't even gotten to hold him yet... tell him to slow down! =) Congratulations... I cried at all your sweet hospital picts! You are a beautiful little family! We miss you guys!!! Loves to all three of your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete