We had our friends the Dunns over and David treated us to a game of product comparison to see if we could tell the difference between them with our eyes closed. Two cups were of one product and one of the other. Having three to pick from threw us off. It was a great time.

Come on David I thought you knew your Gatorade.
Tommy was our serious contestant! He really thought he had the coke/pepsi challenge!!!

I told Sara to tease him, this is her version

Sara actually was right more than any of us. She was declared the winner, and she isn't even a soda drinker.

David your game was awesome!

The girls wanted to play too, so we had them close their eyes and guess which one was mommy. The kids had fun with their pretend sleepover with movies.
What a fun idea! Ryan and I are definitely going to invite some friends over for our own "product challenge".
ReplyDelete