



We love this park. Their is a small animal farm, bears, deer, foxes, a indoor nature center, and beautiful gardens by the old mansion. The kids love to run wild here. Preston sometimes prefers to skip. He goes faster than he should and trips quite frequently. He is afraid of the big animals up close, but at a comfortable distance he calls to them in their native tounge. He loves the silly ducks. Claire's favorite is the cute baby lambs. She says so cute moma. We have to watch her close so she dosen't climb into the bear exhibit. Outings with the whole family are the best.
Looks like fun! Looks like beautiful weather too! I'm so jealous. It's still 95 degrees here. When is fall going to arrive - it is November?? We miss you guys! JR loves looking at your picts!
ReplyDeleteI love visiting your blog & keeping track of your sweet family! Your folks were here last night for a quick visit & talked about the great time they had visiting you. They forgot to bring their pictures but I promised that I would check out your blog & see the twins. What cuties. They sure are growing up fast. I hear that they have a language of their own that they share. At least they are starting to learn your language too. LOL Keep making wonderful memories! Love, Aunt Verla
ReplyDelete