
Church is at 1:00. We try to trick them into a early nap before church, but it hasn't worked lately. I tried giving them juice, then snacks, and even sat in a chair hoping they would settle down. Claire climbs out of her crib and gets in with Preston, she says Eton night night when she wants to sleep with him. Very cute when they do sleep, but most of the time it turns into play. She will climb out of the crib and get into clothes and toys to entertain them. I'm pulling my hair out, their naps are so important to me. Anyways church was crazy today, but we made it through, we should have taken before and after shots. David and I were worn out. Two toddlers, WOW.




em, its so good to see the kiddos all dressed up. too cute! church at 1:00 is the worst, and i know what ya mean about trickin them into napping, never works!love the neighborhood, soo green, beats 110 in az. any plans for your big day? talk to ya soon.
ReplyDeleteCute Sunday picts Emy! Happy Happy Birthday tomorrow! We love you!
ReplyDeleteYou guys look so great and it sounds like you are doing so well with the new move and school! Claire and Preston are growing up so much, and they are so gorgeous and handsome. I wanted to tell you Happy Birthday! since today is Sept. 26th... I actually got an email from your dad, which made me think of you. If you don't get this comment today, I hope you had a great birthday!
ReplyDeleteStacy
What a handsome family. I also loved your kids Halloween costumes.
ReplyDeleteHey Em! its so good to see your kids. they are getting so big and are darling as can be. How are you doing? i hope all is well. love ya!
ReplyDeleteEvonne
oh i am soooooo proud of you for all of these posts!!! wow emily i'm just astonished that you guys are there and living this life! WHAT A DREAM!!! i hope all is well. it's hard back here in mesa. too much pressure. people don't live real lives here. they THINK wants are NEEDS. it's just sick. i'd love to get out of here. YOU'RE SO LUCKY!!! LOVE YA!
ReplyDeleteVery, very cute. Ok, I am going private, so I need your email address so I can send you an invite. Email me at libertykiss1@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteJessica Mortensen
Emily, if your life truely depends on naps it is a must to purchase the crib tent as I did!!! I had to get it for Gannon recently when he started climbing out of his crib night and day. He didn't like it much at first but after two days he adjusted to it and now were back to normal! With only 4 weeks left until my baby is due I need sleep! You all look so cute and we hope your having fun!
ReplyDeleteEmily & Dave - your twins are so cute - its been way to long since we've seen you guys - I guess you are far far away now. Your church life sounds a lot like ours right now. We go at noon.
ReplyDeletehow are you guys over there??!
ReplyDeleteEm - I'm trying to catch you home - when's a good time to call? Hope all is going well for you guys!
ReplyDeletehey chica! I miss you guys! It's so good to hear you all are happy and doing well. Keep those cute pics coming! Love, Alisha
ReplyDelete