Sunday, July 08, 2012

Seven

David loves to get the kids sports memorabilia every year. 
Preston is crazy about books. The Magic Tree House is his favorite series right now.  We are trying to convince him that he needs to finish the whole book before he starts a new one. For awhile he had a pile of books with bookmarks in them.



These two started talking about the elaborate gifts they would get each other (video games, dollhouse). That's when I suggested the dollar store! Preston picked out purple nail polish for Claire and she was excited to get him water balloons. 


A friend of mine heard Claire wanted a dollhouse so she gave us one her daughter didn't use anymore.   I had a smaller one that I had purchased earlier, but decided the house bigger than her would be more fun! They got their big presents later that night because I had Young Women's and couldn't pick the house up before that. They both flipped out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment