Sunday, July 29, 2012

Our New Angel

Ya know, I realized that when I took that Army Dental Corps Scholarship I was selling my soul to Uncle Sam….but come on, this is just going too far!!!  :)
(shirt courtesy of the hospital)

She was born Saturday the 28th of July 2012 at 6:56 am. She and mom are both doing great except for the fact that she is still nameless…..

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! She's darling. And government owned... so charming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She is beautiful! I love all of her dark hair! Can't wait to hear what her name will be! We sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! So happy for your family. Can't wait to hear her name. Rest up, Emily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh-she is perfection! I hope everyone is doing well-we miss you guys! Can't wait to hear her cute little name! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness.. She is so darling! Congratulations you guys. I was so excited to see you posted a picture already. Can't wait to meet her. Good luck with choosing a name..that's a hard one for us.

    I remember when Rhett was born..waiting out on our front porch with your mom Emily..to hear any news. My how time flies! Good luck with everything. I hope it's a smooth transition. You have lots of great little helpers. :) Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. David, she is just adorable! Congratulations to you guys. What a beautiful little addition to an already awesome family!
    brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. apturley11:36 PM

    Sooooooo Exciting!!! Congrats congrats! Wishing I was there to hold your sweet little girl!!! She is beautiful!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete