Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Preston and Claire

Our babies are 5! We are so blessed to be their parents and watch them grow.
When we got here they had just turned two.

They were so tiny. Oh I love them.

I wasn't sure if I should throw them a party, but I already had a a pinata. So I threw them a Fiesta!
I was on a repurposed kick and made maracas out of baby food jars and made the Diego and Dora cutout from a old sheet. We had beef burritos for dinner. Good thing I had lots of friends to help.

                                             Sideshow Bob made an appearance.

It appears to be sunny, but it was raining on us. The power under the pavillion flickered on and off. How do you like our hired help? 
Once Treyton knocked the head off, I was advised to tear it to shreds.

I think we are all kids at heart. Sara is that candy really for your kids!
All of the kids huddled to one end of the playground. I told them to throw their hands in the air, sooner or later my kids are going to realize I'm a nerd. Until them I am going to enjoy being silly with them.

5 comments:

  1. aww cute! I didn't even know you did this! What a cute theme! Love the dora cutout! so funny! Way to catch up on your blogging- now that you only have Rhett at home..this can be your new hobby right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new posts! this party was so cute and such a hit! oh and you say you are good at journaling and here you are having me laughing at all your clever comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. correction not good:), thanks Sara that was sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that first picture of the twins is darling!fun to see what they looked like a few years ago.

    what a fun fiesta indeed, the photo op cutout is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea for such cute kiddos! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete