Monday, May 24, 2010

More pictures for my walls, success

  I noticed my friend Jenna had taken beautiful pictures for her blog. I asked her to take some photos of my family. She is extremely talented and her hubby too! I love these photographs and I can't believe their mine. Thank you forever more.

Of course they think it's funny the baby is eating dirt
I think I like my head chopped off



Happily Ever After



12 comments:

  1. Oh those are so cute Emily! They will be treasures. Nice work Jenna and Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute!! You'll have those forever, great editing too! Cute family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so Cute, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgosh these are great!!!! Jenna Hatch did these? Wow there awesome. What a beautiful family. I love your skirt Emily! Where did you guys take these?

    ReplyDelete
  5. picture perfect family!
    Really, such cootie patootie kids you have:) You are a lucky mama!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all! Your family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow great job! I LOVE them! Rhett did so good- he is so cute. The last fam pic is my fav-soooo precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, your family totally needs to pose for Abercrombie ads or something. Your pictures are incredible! I love to see all that you guys are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Priceless! We love them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emily, do you have ANY idea how happy and beautiful you look?? Awwwwww I seriously am so glad I got to see these family pictures of yours. YOUR KIDS ARE SO BIG!! I miss you. PLease call me. How long are you in town? I'd LOVE to see you before you leave and will open up any time or day to make that happen. please call me. 480-282-1660.
    Love you tons and tons.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! Beautiful photos! They look great. The last one is my favorite as well. and Emily... your hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh-love love LOVE them! and I love love love you! :)

    ReplyDelete