My Rhetty Roo is growing too fast. He sterted pulling himself up so we had to move the crib down. He helped Daddy with the engineering. Rhett loves this new milestone.
What a handsome little guy! Love those eyes and smiles! I know exactly what it is like to have friends that are family when you live so far away. It really is a blessing:) My boys run from small dogs too--Luke runs away even if it is 10 houses down--he can smell dog breath/hair I promise! He also runs away from cats.
What a handsome little guy! Love those eyes and smiles!
ReplyDeleteI know exactly what it is like to have friends that are family when you live so far away. It really is a blessing:)
My boys run from small dogs too--Luke runs away even if it is 10 houses down--he can smell dog breath/hair I promise! He also runs away from cats.
Way to put that kid to work! He is seriously so cute.
ReplyDeleteahh this is so cute! I love Rhett!
ReplyDelete