We drove to South Carolina saturday morning. The drive went was pleasant. I went to the library right before and checked out books on CD, kid's CDs, books, and of course movies. The books on CD was a strech, they did well with Dr.Suess, but I was over my head trying a Ramona book. I thought those books were so funny back in the day, but I guess I don't relate to her anymore. It lasted for about 15 minutes which is pretty good. The library is our friend. We stopped at a walmart for grocies, let's just say big mistake. We got to the condo at about 8:30pm. We hauled in our stuff and realized the place had not been cleaned. I called the owner and they had the cleaning company they use come over at 10:00pm. I was almost in tears. The kids coped pretty well, Rhett was such a trooper given the circumstances. Once it was clean we hit the hay.
Sunday morning we went to a church and then walked on the beach after naps. It was a bit chilly, but it was beautiful and it was pretty much just us out there. There were a lot of starfish and shells for Claire to collect. Preston loved chasing the seagulls. Unlike his brother Rhett didn't eat the sand so that was great.
You guys are such a cute and fun family! Love the goofy pics!
ReplyDelete