Sunday, January 24, 2010

More Peas Please

My baby boy is loving solid food. I'm amazed at his appetite. The other night I was eating peas and he began jumping and squawking in his chair. I shelled one and gave it to him and he squealed in delight. Then he begged for more. He likes the stage three baby food already. I feel like he wants to eat table food. Is this normal for a seven month old baby?

5 comments:

  1. he is soo soo cute! It must be good to have good eater!!! :) he is welcome at our house anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's always a good thing when your babe wants more veggies! Good boy Rhett!
    I loved looking at your holiday pictures. It's fun to see your families. That's so fun your kids got blankies & jammies. Homemade gifts are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yumm! Katie loves eating her peas too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emily! I love the smile on his face! You can tell he loves those peas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dallings!
    when are you going to get together to hang out? we had fun with what little we saw of your little ones. :)

    ReplyDelete