Hahaha! Don't ya just love those?! I don't even dare show this to Teeg. He will never want to stop watching it. Typical of David to start a snowball fight, but he got what was coming for him! That was awesome! Thank you for the good laugh. :)
Hey Em, your family is so cute! I just came across the last comments that you wrote on my blog. We missed you this year at brookes christmas party...I remember that is where we found out that we were pregnant and due around the same time! Are you guys coming to AZ this Christmas at all? I would love to see you!
SO Cute!
ReplyDeletethe best Christmas card EVER! Such a cute and fun family:) I'm sure you would be brutal in a real snow ball fight.
ReplyDeletehahah! I am laughing so hard. That is so cute. Rhett is my favorite! You look to pretty to be in a snowball fight-i didn't buy it! ;)
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Don't ya just love those?! I don't even dare show this to Teeg. He will never want to stop watching it. Typical of David to start a snowball fight, but he got what was coming for him! That was awesome! Thank you for the good laugh. :)
ReplyDeleteHa! This is priceless...
ReplyDeleteHey Em, your family is so cute! I just came across the last comments that you wrote on my blog. We missed you this year at brookes christmas party...I remember that is where we found out that we were pregnant and due around the same time! Are you guys coming to AZ this Christmas at all? I would love to see you!
ReplyDeleteha ha! cute!
ReplyDelete