Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Yes one is easier

Friends always ask me if it't easier to have one babe this time. Yes. Yes. Yes. I love it. I love it so much I'm already excited for the next one. My twins were happy, sweet, fun babies and I wish I got this time with them, but they need each other. It makes me smile, I can't think of one without thinking about the other. They have done great with Rhett. More than I could hope for. Claire is in love with him. She baby talks to him, Oh Rhetty Rooski you are so handsome, oh I just love your smile... and on and on. Preston thinks Rhett is funny. I love my kids. I asked the kids to nap today and Pres wanted me to lay by him, how could I pass. He fell asleep with his arm around me and I felt so special. I was singing and putting on a show for the kids while I put them in the car. They were laughing, which only makes me sillier to get more laughs, by the end Claire said, "oh man". She was smiling, but wow am I already embarassing them! Rhett at 3-4 months. Seriously he owns me! I love this kid. Rhett's BFF Hannah Okay you can laugh because I do. He wasn't sure about the flash.

4 comments:

  1. aww! I love this boy too! (and the twins!) Remember when you wrote this post yesterday? Go back to that happy place! Remember you do love your kids! ;) Your a great mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now this is what I was waiting for...lots of new great pics of Rhett! Love them!!!! He has changed so much since I saw him in August!

    ReplyDelete
  3. David and Emily,
    Your little family is sooooo darling. I tried to leave a note back when Rhett was born, but it wouldn't let me and I tried again after David's finger stick scare. Hopefully this one goes through! We miss you guys, but heard that you'll be coming for Christmas, if you need to take a potty break with the kids, you're more than welcome to stop on the way! We'd love to see and hug that darling little Rhett! He is just the happiest baby. In all of your pics he is smiling and he makes me smile, too. Can't believe how big the twins are! Love, Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhett is so cute. That third picture from the bottom just cracks me up. Of course one is easier. That's why you had your twins first, that way you didn't know the difference.

    ReplyDelete