Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween Part 1

Claire wanted to be Tinkerbell then Preston decided on Peter Pan. I was very excited to make my chubby guy Smee. I had a vision of his sweet midriff with the belly poking out. He pulled it of beautifully and was a great sport. The glasses were just for pictures and they were icing on the cake. My mom made the boys hats while she was here and I happily added the sideburns. Claire loved playing the part and looked darling. Preston was more excited to get candy. He was confused as to why people were asking him if he was Robin Hood because to him he was clearly Peter Pan!

7 comments:

  1. What a cute Peter pan family. The costumes were darling. That picture of Rhett cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute!! Claire is darling! And smee...HILARIOUS!! I can totally see it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok those pics totally made me smile!! Smee was awesome!!! I just love the cute tummy poking out what a darling idea. I love reading your cute blog- your writing is fun to read you clever girl you! i'm so glad you guys moved to Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I just found your blog! Your family is SOOO cute!! I'm so mad that I didn't get to see Rhett as smee that is the most clever idea in the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my CHUNKY MUNKY BABY!!!! Okay I want to eat him up. Love you, miss you, and can't wait to see you. Which will be when??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grampa and Grandma King are so sad we had to leave VA before Halloween! How fun that must have been. They all three looked so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOODNESS! Those are the yummiest cutest kids ever! I am crackin up at how dang cute ur costumes are...tinkerbell...peter pan and smee =) LOVE IT!!!! I miss you! Just called...hoping you survived your scare last night! =)

    ReplyDelete