There was a chance that Rhett would share a birthday with the twins, but luckily he was born the week before. We thought Preston and Claire shared enough.
Preston at 4
1.He dosen't care about fashion, his clothes are often put on backwards, inside out.
2.He is geared up to be the next hot dog eating contest winner.
3.His laugh makes us laugh.
4.He is a kind friend and shares well.
5.His hobbies are coloring, collecting sticks, and a accomplished debater.
Claire at 4
1.She is quick to compliment someone, she is very observant.
2.She is very very motherly, a natural leader.
3.She is social and draws people in easily.
4.She wants to help others.
5.She brings life to our family.
Are they really 4 already?? Wow! And did you really just have a baby? You certainly don't look like it. You look awesome!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I love Claire's hands to the face excited look. Too cute.
EMILY...I am just grinning ear to ear right now. This is so much fun seeing your darling growing family. I just can't believe it. That baby is so beautiful, I hope so badly you are doing well. Miss you like crazy and I really wish I was there to help you!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
em- it's so sad our babies are 4! wish we could freeze time. you look fabulous. i hope you and baby are well. miss you and hope to see u soon. luv-me
ReplyDeleteGosh..June is a busy month for you! 3 birthdays is a lot of work in one month, but maybe it will be nice to have them all in one month. You will be in birthday cake making mode! You are a cute creative mom! You kids are just as cute as can be. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on cute baby Rhett! Love the name... Happy late b-day to Claire and Preston! Audrey plays pretend with "Claire" all the time! Hope your doing well!
ReplyDelete