Monday, July 20, 2009

The Delivery

David and I went into the hospital at 9:00am so I could get induced. My doctor(Dr. Isaacs) was going to be on call that night starting at 5pm, so she hoped I would have time to progress by the time she got there. Well I was at a 3 when I came in and barely changed all day. My doctor broke my water when she came. When Rhett was on his way she asked David if he wanted to help her pull him out. It was a beautiful and spiritual experience. They quickly placed my angel in my arms. It was all I wished for. He had the sweetest cry, the nurse even got teary eyed. He was so alert and seemed to stare me down. We had a few names but, we hadn't decided before the delivery. We both looked at him and knew he was Rhett. I know Rhett is going to bring so much love to our family.

2 comments:

  1. ummm, you look WAY to good for just having a baby. So sweet, CONGRATS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations you guys!!! He is so adorable. Looks like you'll have 2 good little helpers for the baby. Hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete