Wow, what an update! I love those strawberry pictures and those Easter pics are darling! Can you believe you will be a mother of 3 soon? So excited for you!
Emily I am so excited to see pics of that new baby when it comes! I loved all the pics you posted! I wish we had some strawberry fields to go to in AZ.
This possibly could be the cutest party i have ever seen- YOU ARE THE CUTEST MOM!! And those big boy/girl beds of there's?? I bet they are going to be best friends forever, sharing a room and everything. soooooo cute!!!! The berry patch, look what we are missing out on. Oh i hope we make it back there so bad. Good luck with the babes Emily! XOXO I can't believe this thing has been letting me comment- FIRST TIME EVER. I'm a genius!
Wow, what an update! I love those strawberry pictures and those Easter pics are darling! Can you believe you will be a mother of 3 soon? So excited for you!
ReplyDeleteEmily I am so excited to see pics of that new baby when it comes! I loved all the pics you posted! I wish we had some strawberry fields to go to in AZ.
ReplyDeleteThis possibly could be the cutest party i have ever seen- YOU ARE THE CUTEST MOM!!
ReplyDeleteAnd those big boy/girl beds of there's?? I bet they are going to be best friends forever, sharing a room and everything. soooooo cute!!!!
The berry patch, look what we are missing out on. Oh i hope we make it back there so bad.
Good luck with the babes Emily! XOXO
I can't believe this thing has been letting me comment- FIRST TIME EVER. I'm a genius!
So cute! Love the big beds! I feel closer to you guys now that we are Boston but still so far away!
ReplyDelete