Being pregnant and trying to make a snowman is not a easy task. That much bending and lifting wiped me out. We made our male snowman and Pres knocked it over, Claire cried so we made the female, but she wasn't satisfied til we had them both up and running again. One of my friends came over with her kids and started poking at the snowman, I thought if they knock over before the day is done I'll cry. I don't know why, but the kid in me was so proud to show David my work. This time I out smarted the mittens and wrapped plastic bags and tape around them. It worked great. The stores were out of real gloves. Thanks to a neighbor our kids got to do a little sledding. Fearless Claire blazed down the hill in delight and then would run back up the hill and jump in the sled for more. Preston waited for me to hold the sled until he had his bearings and then he would giggle frieghtfuly. He's just like his daddy.
cute snow woman, adorable hats, gorgeous children! Also, on the previous post...I love that set of drawers in the background of you drying your kids off with a hair dryer. So cute! Where did you get it? Did you find out if you were having a boy or a girl? I can't remember. Miss you! Your hair looks great and so do you.:)
cute snow woman, adorable hats, gorgeous children!
ReplyDeleteAlso, on the previous post...I love that set of drawers in the background of you drying your kids off with a hair dryer. So cute! Where did you get it?
Did you find out if you were having a boy or a girl? I can't remember.
Miss you!
Your hair looks great and so do you.:)