Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thank You Babe

David is such a sweetheart. I just wanted to gush about him for a minute. During my pregnancy he has let me sleep in almost every weekend, if the kids get up in the night he usually pops out of bed before I'm even alerted(this is huge he is a heavy sleeper), he does all of the horse rides and wrestling with the kids now, and constantly tells me how my growing belly and swelling face is beautiful. I love you!

4 comments:

  1. That is sooo nice of him to let u sleep in! I miss those days! If you need anything let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness... it has been way too long since I have checked your blog... I had to get all caught up!!! Loved all your fun picts of the kids, circus, primary... =)love love your hair...you look gorgeous as always. I MISS YOU SOOO MUCH! Can't wait for your new little guy to arrive! I still can't believe number three will soon be joining your family! Dave you are awesome... do you want to teach Dal a thing or two? =) Lettin Emy sleep in... and waking up in the night! Wow... you are a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for #3!! By the way- I have been thinking about putting on a bow- but I have to be sneaky so bob doesn't see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily and David,
    I am so happy for you. I just happened to log on after a while of not checking your site and saw you are pregnant. What a lucky baby to have such a wonderful family to look forward to being a part of. My best wishes for your child's happy life. Stephanie McDonough

    ReplyDelete