We were excited for this years circus night with our friends the Dunns. I wanted to make the most of it for everyone so I told the kids they had to nap. Claire was golden, but Preston would not give in. I spent way too much energy and time trying to get that boy asleep. I was so determined. If only a pregnant lady could get a nap! If one does nap the other dosen't. Well he was exhausted by the time we got there. The first picture shows him crying when we went down to see the clowns before the show. Once the show got started and he was away from the clowns he cheered up and loved every minute of it. It was great and even better this year. I can't believe what they can get the elephants to do. One of the circus ladies put her leg in the elephants mouth and hung upside down. Who would look at an elephant and think I bet it would be cool to put my leg in his mouth! Preston and Claire are so sweet and know how to have fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment