Congratulations! One has been easier for me this time around. Best wishes!
Yay! That's so exciting Emily!! I can't believe the Claire and Preston are going to be 4. Wow! Time flies. Congrats!
congrats em! we sure know how to plan it! im due june 18th so the next ones may be closer than riley and the twins are!
Congrats Emily! Hope you are feeling well.
Yeah! That's so exciting! I hope you have been feeling well! Is David still coming to San Antonio this summer????
YIPPEE for Emily!! Do you know the gender of your one baby yet???
Congratulations! I'm sure you're excited to see how different it will be to have just one this time.
Congrats David and Emily!!
Congratulations! One has been easier for me this time around. Best wishes!
ReplyDeleteYay! That's so exciting Emily!! I can't believe the Claire and Preston are going to be 4. Wow! Time flies. Congrats!
ReplyDeletecongrats em! we sure know how to plan it! im due june 18th so the next ones may be closer than riley and the twins are!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Emily! Hope you are feeling well.
ReplyDeleteYeah! That's so exciting! I hope you have been feeling well! Is David still coming to San Antonio this summer????
ReplyDeleteYIPPEE for Emily!! Do you know the gender of your one baby yet???
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm sure you're excited to see how different it will be to have just one this time.
ReplyDeleteCongrats David and Emily!!
ReplyDelete