
Not sure I'm ready to leave the nest mom.

They have yet to understand these mats are to stay on during the lessons, but they are cute.

Oh how wonderful friends, Claire says
Two of my friends and I started doing pre-school at home. It is mostly for their socialization, but we mix in some abc's and learning activities. We take turns weekly.
you have the cutest kids ever! I scrolled down and you look so beautiful. I wish I knew your secret!
ReplyDeleteEmy- it was soooo good to talk to you today!! I miss you!! Your pics are so cute of Halloween and your mom visiting! It makes me so excited to see you!! SOON!! =) I can't believe your kids are old enough to do school... they are getting so big! Love them 4 me! Can't wait to see you!!!
ReplyDeleteum, so, I missed that announcement about you being prego! Just read it on your profile...one on the way! congrats! when are you due? Please share!
ReplyDeleteHow funny! You don't have us on your friend list. I see how it is. Add us please. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://the-dunham-family.blogspot.com/
Have fun in Arizona! Merry Christmas!