Saturday, October 18, 2008

We got a new camera! I am so excited. I'm looking forward to those kodak moments. This is the first time the kids have played outside with their friends for awhile. This is their friends Eli and Braeden. My sister Kim came out to visit us. Then Grandma and Grandpa Dalling came. While they were here Claire got Hand foot mouth disease. It was as bad as the name sounds. The sores were mostly in her mouth. She was miserable and cried almost non-stop for a few days. I felt so bad for her. Medicine didn't seem to help the pain. We were unable to brush her teeth and she developed gingivitis. You could barely see her i-teeth poking out. When the blisters were gone and we began brushing her gums bled and she cried. I am happy to say that after a day or two her gums were back to normal. This really made me think about those children out there who don't have the health benifits we do or the attention from doctors and family. I really am grateful for the health that we usually enjoy. We sure enjoyed our company. Thank you for spoiling us and giving us such a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment