Grandma and Grandpa Dalling were here the last week and the day before grandma went home we went to Busch Gardens theme park (thanks Grandma, we all had a blast!). On the way out of the park Grandma had to get the kids one more thing and as you see here the result is that we are now proud stewards of two sword wielding 3 year old warriors! After numerous battles left the other Hero maimed and crying and since Claire is a self proclaimed Disney Princess it was only logical that we decided this poor balloon was a dragon and that they could take turns "slaying" the dragon while the other watched. Of course my psuedo princess is not going to sit back a be saved like a true princess would but rather she wants all the perks of princessship while matching the thrills of a knight in shinning armor. So she took some mean hacks at that pesky dragon.








Fun. Like the stories.
ReplyDeleteI put the pics from my trip out there on facebook so you can save them onto your computer from there.
Your kids are soo big! You are such a cute Mom:)
ReplyDeleteEmy... I got ur msg! We miss you guys!! I love ur little dragon slayers! That is hilarious! I thought Claire usually loves to play the "Damsel in Distress" =) Save her Preston! =) Your kids are so darling! I miss them! I can just imagine them delivering the cookies! Super cute! I will try calling you tomorrow!
ReplyDelete