Now it time to hit the "wayback" machine. For those of you who don't know me that well, I am very nostalgic for history and I love to look back and remember the journey. So here are a some pics from a few fun memories past. Enjoy.
2000- This is our first ever picture together in the living room of Emi's apartment at BYU-I about a week after our 1st date.
2000- Emi and I after a fall league game at BYU-I. She followed the team all over the place and was our truest super fan.
2001- One week after we got married we packed up everything we owned into "G-ride" (a 2 door civic) and headed out to California for a job and to blaze a trail together.
2001- A relaxing weekend in Sedonna- except when this dude tried to steal my lady.
2002- We ate at Hard Rock Cafe, Pizza Hut, McDonald's and who knows what ever other bad American restaurants until our last night in Cabo when we ate at the hotel. To this day- by FAR the bests Mexican food I have ever had!
Happy Happy Anniversary! I loved looking at all your picts from memory lane! I can't believe it's been 7 years! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteGreat Memories!! You two have done alot in your 7 years of marriage!! You are a beautiful and complemenatry couple. We are thankful to have such a sweet son in law to take such great care of our little lou!! Love you both, Mom King
ReplyDeleteWow, you guys look so young! I guess that was 7 years ago though. You are such a cute couple and have such cute kids! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMan, that made me want to be married to you Emily! Great tribute to a great girl! You guys have kept busy these past 7 years! Good luck with the next 7! Another set of twins? I'm sure of it!
ReplyDeletelove,
Em #1!!