Hallelujah!!! New pictures!!! Love them! You look so beautiful Emily. YOu are alright too David! j/k. Is your hair getting darker David? Love the one of the twins holding hands! and all the rest!
Ok could your kids be any cuter?!!! It looks like you have been going lots of fun places lately! So we're moving out to Virginia Beach next week...I know it's still a bit of a drive but we need to get together!
great pictures and so excited about your visit..sorry David can't come now. Glad to see the dress on Claire, she can wear it for along time!! Love you, mom
You haven't been gone that long?! Your kids look so grown up! Maybe it's Claire's hair. I hear you guys are going to be in town. :) I hope we get a chance to visit! Sure miss you guys!
Wow, you're alive! I had stopped checking your blog and then WALAH! You are back! Great pictures. Thanks for sharing pictures of those cuties! K, and I want your shirt that you were wearing in the market place. Send it to me now! so pretty! YOU are beautiful!
It is so fun to go through your pictures and see what you are up to! I am glad to know that blogging isn't your favorite thing either..... I don't feel so bad. Your kids are adorable! Hope to see you sometime soon??? Who knows.
Hallelujah!!! New pictures!!! Love them! You look so beautiful Emily. YOu are alright too David! j/k. Is your hair getting darker David? Love the one of the twins holding hands! and all the rest!
ReplyDeleteEmily! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten! I finally have a blog now, so we need to keep in touch better! Miss ya!
ReplyDeleteOk could your kids be any cuter?!!! It looks like you have been going lots of fun places lately! So we're moving out to Virginia Beach next week...I know it's still a bit of a drive but we need to get together!
ReplyDeletegreat pictures and so excited about your visit..sorry David can't come now. Glad to see the dress on Claire, she can wear it for along time!! Love you, mom
ReplyDeleteSo cute! We can't wait to see you guys next week! love you!
ReplyDeleteYou haven't been gone that long?! Your kids look so grown up! Maybe it's Claire's hair. I hear you guys are going to be in town. :) I hope we get a chance to visit! Sure miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteYour family is so cute! I love reading your posts to see what your fmaily is up to!
ReplyDeleteWow, you're alive! I had stopped checking your blog and then WALAH! You are back! Great pictures. Thanks for sharing pictures of those cuties! K, and I want your shirt that you were wearing in the market place. Send it to me now! so pretty! YOU are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIt is so fun to go through your pictures and see what you are up to! I am glad to know that blogging isn't your favorite thing either..... I don't feel so bad. Your kids are adorable! Hope to see you sometime soon??? Who knows.
ReplyDeleteoh my beautiful little family! i cant get ahold of you, email me please kenandang@cox.net. when is the wedding? miss you, luv ya!
ReplyDeleteHey Em, it's been a long time. It is nice to see pictures of you and your adorable family. Take care!
ReplyDeletehey Emily-it's so fun to see your blog-it makes me miss VA! your kids are so cute-
ReplyDelete