Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Targhee for Two



When we were in Idaho, David arranged for us to Grand Targhee for a couple of days. The crowds weren't there yet so it was quiet and peaceful. David has taught me everything about snowboarding. He has been so patient and encouraging, since I didn't get off to a good start in Highschool. The first time I went was with Brooke Farnsworth and lets just say I didn't see her all day! I ended up flying down the hill until I made each big crash. I still love you Brooke! Anyways we had a great time and now I can honestly say snowboarding is fun.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I am not a snowboarder but my hubby is encouraging me to try is it really fun? Where did you find all of Claires tights! they're awesome.
    how is dental school going? we are applying for med school in a few months and I am so nervous - how is it? do you ever see your hubby?
    Sorry so many questions!
    write back
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tiffany, snowboarding is fun, I would get lessons if I did it all over again, then again if your husband will stay on the smaller hills for you. Claire's tights are from old navy and children's place. As far as dental school goes, there are times before a test it gets crazy, but most nights he is home around 5. Plus if you live near the other students, the other wives are a great asset. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete