Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cheap Fun
















With the cold weather we've been stuck inside. Playdough gets old real fast. We went to the dollar store and got rubber frogs and snakes. I am suprised how much they like toys that don't do anything on their own, but I think they like them because they are realistic. We made houses for them and colored a table with food. It lasted for a whole hour which is incredible for them. Claire loves arranging them in their places. Preston started getting territorial with the pink and blue frog and then they started fighting over them. Here is a picture of Preston crying over them first and then Claire started the water works.




17 comments:

  1. haha-you are so creative!! Hey ANYTHING is entertaining to 2 year olds right? How are you holding up Em?? Ready for another? (please say no). I'm glad you guys got to come west for Christmas...hopefully next year it's to AZ!!! WE MISS YOU. love ya-

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! About time you updated this thing... your twins are getting so big! When are you coming to AZ again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm planning on coming in the summer (june or july)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not expecting at this point and let's just say I'm fine with that. I'm already excited to come home for next Christmas. I am so glad to be here, but get a little homesick for good ole' AZ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so fun to see you guys at Christmas. Your little ones are adorable. Maybe next time we can get together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kids are getting so big! We sure miss you, and hope we can catch you in AZ or UT sometime! Love you guys! Jake and Karolee

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great idea! We would love to see you guys next time you're in AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those twins are getting too big too fast! Your days sound like my days. My kids love the toys that don't do anything the very best. I finally wrote down a ton of ideas to do with my kids indoors because of all the snow and then put them in a big bowl and let Isaac and his friends choose one whenever they get bored...I can't believe I didn't think of it sooner. Your Christmas pictures are cute. You look beautiful. When are you having your 2nd set up twins?

    ReplyDelete
  9. EM, THE FAMILY LOOKS GREAT. WISH RILEY COULD PLAY WITH THE TWINS. HOPE ALL IS WELL -ANG

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought I had your current address, but your Christmas card came back to me yesterday! What is your address??

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute mom you are!! It will be fun when Gage gets a little older. I loved the pics

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey !
    if you tried to visit my page and couldnt its because I had to go private because of some unwanted readers.PLEASE leave me your email if you want to view our family blog
    email me at tfrsnfr@yahoo.com to leave it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Emily! I came across your blog and just wanted to say hello! Your kids are so cute. They look so grown up! How is dental school going? Is it hard to live away from family? We're about to finish med school and have to move for residency. Needless to say, I'm a little sad about moving away from all of our family! Amber just had her baby! He is really cute and so sweet! We just love him! Talk to you soon!
    Love, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks like fun! It's amazing how long children can be entertained by projects like that. Great idea Emily. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  15. David and Emily- YOur babies are getting soo big! It is so fun to see your blog! Hopefully we can see you guys real soon- Love, Shiloh

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey guys! We're moving to Virginia in 2 weeks. We'll be more towards DC. We're excited! Do you guys love it there? It's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i can't believe how big your kids are. claire is beautiful! we missed you guys at grandpa's funeral, hope you are doing well.
    stefie

    ReplyDelete