Claire and Riley are doll hogs, but they find times to like each other.
This is Hyrum, Claire talks about him all of the time.
And the one on the end is Braeden, he is our closest neighbor and his parents blame the twins for teaching bad new tricks.
I'm glad you've been able to settle in...(and finally get a new post up)! It looks like you've been enjoying VA, and made some fun friends!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! It looks you are making lots of fun friends! We love you guys! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to hear from you. I was getting worried. I am glad to know you made and are having so much fun. It is so beutiful back east. Keep posting. We miss you in Arizona.
ReplyDeletewhen is the break? i'm most likely being induced around the 8th and my family will be here from the 9th-16th so any other time and we would love it. let me know. we would love to see you guys.
ReplyDeleteSo I think we are planning on being in the Burg for the holidays, it would be great to hook up. Your kids are looking so much older. Loves!
ReplyDeleteI am glad your doing so great! Are you coming home for any Holidays? Your kids are so adorable!
ReplyDeleteI still can't believe your gone...what are we going to do without you and your super cute kidlets on Diva Days? Are you enjoying life there? It seems like you are settling in quite nicely:). Hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteSo fun you guys! I'm really jealous of all the green in the background of your pictures outside! Your lil ones are getting so big! I love how Preston always has those two little fingers in his mouth! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteyou are alive! I'm so happy to finally get an update! Cute pictures...I love those type of landlords...I hate moving too!
ReplyDeleteHey-- I just found your blog while blog hopping as I was trying to get Mia to sleep! Anyway, I wondered if you were still over in the condos...but I guess not! How fun to be in dental school! Your twins are so big and SO cute!!
ReplyDeleteÜ Kylie (Glover)
do you have twins?
ReplyDeletethey look so close in age but I can't tell. It took three years?thats forever. You have a really cute family! I like to eat my ice cream alone too! I hear the people you meet out there are amazing. hope you are having a great time. are you moving back to az?
Tiff
Why didn't you tell me you had a blog!!? So so cute! This made me miss you guys even more....why didn't we hang out more while you were here girl? Time flies too fast. We love you guys!
ReplyDelete