Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Beautiful Utah


My grandma is 81. She is so fun and witty.
Grandma Dalling met us in Utah. She is always lots of fun.
D

Trying to entertain the kids in the car.



We went to Utah for memorial day. It was a great relaxing trip. The kids were great travelers this time. Pictures in my grandmas backyard, Presto was asleep.








The pictures with Claire and David are my favorite. What a sweet relationship a dad has with his daughter. I hope she finds someone like him. We adore her.










6 comments:

  1. emily-these new pictures are sooo beautiful. your twins are growin up! sorry i've missed your calls a few wks ago. please just stop in WHENEVER-it's summer time now. NO AGENDA! (for the most part). come over and swim anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS ON GETTING INTO DENTAL SCOOL. AMBER TOLD ME. I AM EXCITED FOR YOU, BUT AT THE SAME TIME SAD BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO MISS YOU.
    CONGRATS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. emily!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAD NOOO IDEA! this makes me emotional- knowing this journey you've been through. me of all people KNOW HOW AMAZING THIS IS! I COULDN'T BE MORE HAPPY FOR YOU!!! when do you move?

    ReplyDelete
  4. your twins are adorable. I seriously do not know how you have done it with two, I think life is crazy with one! You are my idol. That is awesome about dental school. You will be missed though:(.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Brooke! June in AZ, 2 weeks in Idaho, and then we're off to Virginia. I can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these pictures are so sweet. we can't wait for you guys to be on the east coast! we'll meet you in dc as soon as you get settled...

    ReplyDelete