Emily, I finally found you. I've been trying to find you back because your comment didn't leave a link to your website. Anyways, your family is so stinkin cute! And guess what our kids our only 3 days apart....how fun.
Hey emily Its Jessica carling. You and your family are so cute. what have you been up to? Its been for ever. I found your page on lee and vanessas page. I just opened a blogg. i hope i can figure it out. I loved to hear from you.
I LOVE YOUR CUTE FAMILY!!!
ReplyDeleteem- you're finally accepting comments! i've been wanting to say hi and chat. my email is on my blog. the kids are so big now. hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteEmily,
ReplyDeleteI finally found you. I've been trying to find you back because your comment didn't leave a link to your website. Anyways, your family is so stinkin cute! And guess what our kids our only 3 days apart....how fun.
Hey emily Its Jessica carling. You and your family are so cute. what have you been up to? Its been for ever. I found your page on lee and vanessas page. I just opened a blogg. i hope i can figure it out. I loved to hear from you.
ReplyDelete